Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Up To My Knees In Baby Bedding!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewfunbymonique?ref=seller_info

Finding out we are having a girl got me so excited about putting the nursery together and all the girly touches I can incorporate. The pinks and pastels, the fringe and lace, the bows and ribbons...ok let's not get carried away here! Anyway, first thing was first, get ideas from the internet! If you've never heard of the fantastic website www.etsy.com well shame on you. Now I will admit I've never purchased anything from anyone on Etsy I have, however, found many many amazing products that inspire me such as the sweet patchwork crib set pictured above. Being an avid sower myself I felt like taking on the task of creating my very own patchwork crib set. Having never done this type of thing before I'm learning so much with every mistake I make! So far none that have made me want to abandon ship and just buy the set pictured. There's still plenty of time for that though! Here's a sneak peak into what my patchwork crib set looks like...



No comments:

Post a Comment