Though it's not quite finished we have made significant progress in the baby's room. Carl, despite his personal feelings on the matter, hung up the chandelier(one of my favorite aspects of the room). I made a cover for the changing table pad and for the chair along with the two small pillows. We got the window coverings up (now I have to alter them to the right length). We put the bookcase in and started organizing her stuff like her books. I personally look forward to reading "Kul med djur" (Fun with animals), "Kul med ord" (Fun with words), "Kul med siffror" (Fun with numbers), and "Kul med färger" (Fun with colors). I think I will benefit from those reads ;) Last weekend I did five loads of laundry getting her clothes and blankets cleaned and ready for wear. We still need to hang the small animal frames and a few other homemade wall arrangements, paint the dresser that is storing more clothing inside the closet (we are painting it because we started painting it a while ago and never finished so now it's partially painted), and finish getting the closet all organized cause right now it is a chaotic mess. I am also on the hunt for the fourth basket for the changing table since Lowe's only had three that were in good condition and have yet to get more in...I'm starting to loose hope and I'm not quite sure what I will do if we don't find the fourth. I would also like to paint the chair but Carl is resisting that one, we'll see what comes of that battle. Oh and I also need to get a rug for the floor so that I can lay her on the floor once in a while. Other than those few things I'm feeling pretty good about our progress as we count down to our due date, less than 7 weeks!
oh my goodness her room is ADORABLE!!!!! I can not believe how fast your pregnancy is going! (BTW I love the hard wood floors!)
ReplyDelete-Ash-