When I became pregnant I automatically assumed that peanut butter was out of the question since you're not supposed to give your child peanuts in the first 2 years. I was so happy when I found out that this was not the case since I crave it just about everyday. One of my guilty pleasures is Jamba Juice's Peanut Butter Mood smoothie but with how often I wanted one it was getting a bit pricey. So what did I do? I went to Jamba and found the nutrition guide where it tells you just what's in everything. Turns out this smoothie is pretty darn easy to make at home. If you are a Peanut Butter Mood lover like me all you need to do is follow my instructions below and viola you have your very own PB Mood smoothie! I'm telling you, it taste just the same. Sorry it's not so healthy though, probably why I've already packed on 11 lbs!
To start you will need the following ingredients: A blender, milk, non-fat frozen yogurt, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, a banana, and ice.
Next: combine 1 cup milk, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 1/2 tbsp chocolate syrup, and 1 banana into the blender and blend until completely mixed.
Such a fun way to celebrate your progress. I added your link to our Blog so we can be #1 fans and followers. Hope all are well again in your little fam. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete