Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Animal Lover

For the past 3 years I've been attending craft fairs where people sell their handmade goods. And for the past 3 years I've had my eyes on a letter press calendar made by Wonderbound Press. The texture, depth, color and designs are so unique and artsy, I just love them. This year I went to the fair and once again found myself holding this calendar in my hands brainstorming how I could use these adorable animal prints. Then is struck me, I've got a nursery to decorate! That was it, I was sold. In an effort to keep the price of my new decor down and also keep things from looking too uniform I went to Goodwill and found eight different style/size frames. I then spray painted the frames a light beige and ta-dah! an adorable collection of creatures to adorn the walls of my babies new room! I think she will be an animal lover too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment