Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Out and About













Our none-child-on-our-back hiking days are numbered, for now I'll just do the child-on-my-front hiking instead ;) With all the at home repairs we've got ourselves into this summer we haven't had as much free time to be out and about enjoying nature, so small (3 mile) hikes like this one can be just what I need to tie me over. Don't get me wrong, we will be planning a camping trip in July. Not sure how comfortable I'll be in July sleeping in a tent but I don't care! I NEED to get into the mountains for a few days. For now we'll stick to our mini hikes around town, none of which are lacking in beauty! We are some lucky parent's-to-be to have such an amazing backdrop to hike by!

If you are wondering why Carl isn't in any of these pictures it's because he's the one behind the camera. I should steel it from him next time to get him in action too.















No comments:

Post a Comment