(Click on image to see it larger)At the end of May I made a trip down to Phoenix, my last trip to Phoenix without a baby in toe (or is it tow?)! While I was there I was treated to a fabulous baby shower hosted by my sister and mother. It was adorable! There were sweet little outfits strung up on the ceiling like a clothes line, an assortment of delicious cup cakes, and a blessing tree where people could write prayers for Carl, myself and the baby. Instead of cards my sister had everyone bring their favorite kids book and sign in it so I would have a small library for my new daughter. My cousin Erika provided the party favors which was an assortment of candy that could be put into adorably decorated mason jars. And my sister-in-law Tayne brought beautiful flour arrangements and little shoes that served as decor and will one day go on her little feet. My niece Hilton who is two years old was so fun to have around, she would point to the shoes and say "Amy's shoes". Then she spotted a plush lamb that my mom got the baby and Hilton wanted nothing more than to carry it around. Of course I couldn't say no (I'm training my daughter to share ;)! It was so fun to get to see so many amazing women and I feel so blessed by everyone's generosity and love for my unborn child. Thank you to all for the wonder shower!
No comments:
Post a Comment